If you’re tired of dealing with SEO firms and freelancers, our SEO is a perfect opportunity to learn how to implement SEO for your website and your organization.
SEO is performed at your office and with as many team members as you desire. Throw in the SEO if you’d like. We just want to teach you how to perform SEO the right way, so you can use search engine optimization to maximize your organization’s marketing reach.
Do Companies Really Need to Go Through an SEO?
Yes! We’ve all heard horror stories of SEO gone wrong. On the internet, what you don’t know can hurt you. Well-intentioned employees can damage your brand, reputation, and relationships if they lack a basic skill-set to manage an SEO campaign. In the worst case scenario, your best intentioned SEO efforts result in a complete removal from a search engine. It does happen and it can be prevented.
What Can You Expect from SEO?
Our SEO will help you use SEO techniques in a practical manner that is executable by real-world employees. We’ll ignore all the industry hype and focus on what really matters. By the end of the SEO workshop, your employees will understand how your website and off-page efforts directly alter your position in the search engines and result pages.
SEO Workshop Objectives and Deliverables
- Introduction & Setting Expectations
- Defining your target market and their pain points
- The Anatomy of a Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- Review of SEO Tools
- The Keyword Research Formula
- Researching Your Competition
- Preparing a Keyword Seed List
- Cleaning Your Seed List of Keywords
- Using Google’s Keyword Planner
- Reviewing Search Volumes and Google Adwords Data
- Prioritizing Your Keywords
- Reality Check of Keyword Selection
- Why Site Mapping is Critical to SEO Success
- Understanding Search Intent
- The Magic of Content Silos
- Executing a Content Audit
- Mapping Keywords to Content
- Creating an Editorial Calendar
- SEO Plugins and Website Optimizers Are Not Enough
- Content Optimization Overview
- Creating Strong Page and Post Titles
- Optimizing Heading Tags (H1-H6)
- Using Keyword Variations
- On-Page SEO Grading
- Optimizing Images
- Creating Meta Titles and Descriptions
- Using Internal and External Links
- Common Mistakes
- Off-Page SEO Overview
- Off-Page SEO Ranking Factors
- Using Social Media for SEO
- XML Sitemaps
- Using Google Search Console for Health Check Up
- Local SEO
- 301 Redirects
- e-Commerce and Online Stores (if applicable)
- Tracking SEO Performance
- Access to Google Search Console with an active account
- Access to your existing Google Analytics account if available
- Access to your website’s CMS package or a webmaster if no CMS is available
Boot camps are scheduled in advanced and arranged based on your organization’s standard operational hours.
Location: Your Office
Duration: 16 Hours Over Two Work Days
Cost: $5,000 Plus Travel Expenses
Payment: SEO Boot Camp Session Fee is Due at Time of Scheduling; Travel Expenses Build Upon Completion of Session
*SEO can be adjusted to accommodate a remote training session. We replace the existing onsite presentation and break it up into four days or three hour sessions.
Session are presented via ExpertEnglish.Info and you may invite as many participants as desired.