Идиомы на английском c переводом
Prepositions of place
- used to show an exact position or particular place
- place where you are to do something typical (watch a film, study, work)
- next to or along the side of (river)
- used to show that something is in a position above something else and touching it
- left, right
- a floor in a house
- used for showing some methods of traveling
- television, radio
by, next to, beside, near
- not far away in distance
- in or into the space which separates two places, people or objects
- at the back (of)
- in front of
- further forward than someone or something else
- lower than (or covered by) something else
- lower than something else
- above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other.
- more than.
- across from one side to the other.
- overcoming an obstacle
- higher than something else, but not directly over it
- from one side to the other of something with clear limits / getting to the other side
- from one end or side of something to the other
- in the direction of
- towards the inside or middle of something and about to be contained, surrounded or enclosed by it
- in the direction of, or closer to someone or something
- used to show movement into or on a particular place
- used to show the place where someone or something starts
- on the other side
- leaving sth.
- opposite of inside
- going near sth./sb.
- in a circle
- going from one point to the other point
- below sth.
- from low to high
- one follows the other
- directed towards sth.
- in a line; from one point to another
- in a group
- in a circular way
- from high to low
in front of
- the part that is in the direction it faces
- opposite of outside
- close to
- away from sth.